The Lie has begun
It’s about oil
In order to protect the village, we have to destroy it.
According to sources in Libya, list of targets destroyed:
- Two hospitals bombarded. Al-Tajura Hospital and Saladin Hospital in Ain Zara.
- One medical clinic destroyed. Clinic is in Tripoli, the Libyan capital.
- Civilian air facilities throughout Libya attacked.
- All Libyan military academies have also been destroyed.
- All Libyan military bases attacked.
- A naval blockage around Libya imposed by the U.S. and its allies.
110 Tomahawks missiles fired at Libya. Each cruise missile cost $569,000. A total of $62,590,000 spent to kill the people of Libya.
That is just one aspect of the cost of the war. The other costs are the warplanes, munitions, deployment of troops.
The huge humanitarian costs that can’t be quantified.
The oil fields.