Atrocities committed by Muammar Gaddafi on His People
List of Atrocities of Muammar Gaddafi
Who is Muammar Gaddafi? He’s the de facto autocratic ruler of Libya from 1969 after seizing power in a military coup.
He’s in power for about 41 years, and have made him the fourth longest-ruling non-royal leader since 1900, as well as the longest-ruling Arab leader.
Here’s the list of atrocities committed by him on his people:
- Wrote The Green Book.
- Homes in Libya are considered a human right. Newly married couples are given $50,000 for housing.
- Everyone in Libya have a house.
- Electricity is free.
- Education is free.
- Healthcare is free.
- If a Libyan wants to buy a car, the government pays 50% for it.
- If a Libyan wants to be a farmer, he’s given free use of land, equipment and seeds.
- The central bank is state-owned and issues interest-free loans. All loans are 0% interest.
- The dollar was about to be replaced by the Gold African dinar, prompting Sarkozy to brand Libya a “threat to humanity’s financial security”.
It became necessary to destroy the village in order to save it.